Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wild Bills Atlanta

While I was in Georgia for the Matt Stillwell show at Coyotes, I stopped into Atlanta on the trip home to see Wild Bills. This is the most contemporary trendy country club I think I've ever been to.Below is the lobby of the club where they check your ID.
The hallway wraps around to the entrance of the main club and concert venue.There are a number of bars and VIP seating around the club and then a large dance floor and stage.

The night before, Tracy Lawrence preformed at the club and brought in nearly 5,000 guests. The club was completely full and I heard from guests and bartenders that is was a rockin' party. The night I was there a local band called 35 Cent Rodeo played. They are a cover band that has a strong following at Wild Bills. Below is a clip of 35 Cent Rodeo singing "His Kind Of Money" by Eric Church.

The mechanical bull, pool tables, Wild Bill's Wild Girls, and a great crowd are the reasons that Wild Bills is rated the best Country Club in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal Constitution several years in a row.
I'd like to thank Dwight Philpott, the Wild Bill's DJ, for supplying promotional pictures and for all his musical feedback.



No comments: